Sunday 12 April 2009

Back From The Dead

Oh Dear, I've not done so well at keeping this regularly updated, have I? I suppose it's all that fun I've been having. I'm not sorry at all.

As a way of apologising, have a potentially blasphemous Easter playlist.

Why? - Good Friday
The Tiger Lillies - Banging In The Nails
Big Business - Easter Romantic
The Velvet Undergound - Jesus
Talking Heads - Heaven
Erase Errata - Surprise It's Easter
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
Espers - Dead King
The Flatmates - I Could Be In Heaven
Pearl Jam - Alive
Baroness - Rise
Slayer - Jesus Saves
Bob Dylan - Trying To Get To Heaven
Earth - Rise To Glory
The Locust - Anything Jesus Does I Can Do Better
Oneida - Sheets of Easter (mwa ha ha)

A somewhat eclectic mix, due to trying to fit it to a theme. Also, although it would count, there's no way in hell I'm putting "I Am The Resurrection" by The Stone Roses on there.

Also, have some reviews:

Bob Log III live: http://musosguide.com/bob-log-iii-london-100-club/3724
Mi Ami live: http://thisisoffset.co.uk/?p=1854

No comments: