Saturday 1 December 2007

Video Of The Week 01/12/07

Hello, sorry it's late all, I was very busy yesterday. Plus I'm prone to periods of intense laziness.

Anyway, on with the video. These past few days I've been loving Animal Collective's "Strawberry Jam" with a vengeance. I've been having real trouble deciding between the album's two best tracks (in my opinion); "Peacebone" and "For Reverend Green".

So you know what? Since I'm home and in a very good, if very tired, mood you can have them both.

First up, the fantastically nonsensical "Peacebone", live at some festival in Malta.



Incidentally do check out the proper video to this song, it's one of the most disturbing things I've seen in a long time.

Nest up: the swirly, magnificent "For Reverend Green", again live at some festival or other.



Have a good week, y'all. I might just finally make good my promise of more regular posting. We'll see.

No comments: