Thursday 22 November 2007

Hangover Music

Urrrgh... I'm surprisingly hungover today. I'm not exactly sure why. I didn't drink that much. Perhaps the wines were too various, or something.

Anyway when I'm visiting Hangover Land (and its sub-districts Headache City and Nausea Town) I usually find the soothing lilt of Radio 4 (the radio station, not the band) to be most helpful. Unless there's a programme on about Tibetan throat-singing. That was anot a good day.

This got me thinking about what would make good hangover music. Nothing too loud and abrasive anyway, which rules out most of my collection. The only thing I've found so far is Air's "Moon Safari" (especially the sublime "La Femme D'Argent"), but any more suggestions would be welcome.

So much for going to the History Faculty. Urrgggghhhhhhhhh...

No comments: